Thursday, January 29, 2009

Paying it Forward

I am posting this on behalf of a fellow blogger, mom, author, entrepreneur and all around awesome woman. This is her book that she is now offering for FREE! Without further ado...... I am participating in the Good Karma Experiment on Facebook so here is a freebie! Get a free copy of my book, "The Stay at Home Mom's Guide to Successful eBay Selling." So many people are losing their jobs, taking pay cuts, or can’t find work at all. Maybe this will help someone make a few dollars from home and pay some bills. Here is the book on Amazon Get the free recently updated eBook version here (be patient, it takes a minute to open): Please pass this on to others via email, post on your blog, your FB page, MySpace, work at home groups, Twitter, or anywhere else you wish. Keep paying it forward and let's hope this reaches someone who needs it. If you can't get the link to open, send me an email and I will email the eBook to you. If you have purchased this eBook within the last 30 days, contact me and we will make arrangements to compensate you.

1 comment:

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Thank you for posting my freebie! you are sweet. And what a lovely blog you have!

Peace and blessings,

Suzanne Wells