Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not now, I'm on eBay!

I've been a little preoccupied lately. Yes that's right, if you can't find me here blogging, or here then I'm definitely going to be here. Why? Well so I'm a late bloomer, so most people have been on eBay for years. Better late than never I always say! I have yearned for something, a "job" or "career" that I could do from home (besides doing the thankless job of raising 2 kids, 3 if you count my husband, and picking up after them day in and day out). I've often thought of eBay but the thought daunted me, I shuddered when I thought of shipping. Yes shipping. How would I? How would I figure out how much to charge? Well folks, for all you scaredy cats, it's not really that hard. So I overcame that, and jumped in. Sure I had a couple auctions that didn't produce the profit I'd hoped for, but I'm learning, and I got great feedback so it was still a win win. I am learning so much about what to sell and where to find my items. Okay get ready for this one! Did you know......that Doritoes are a hot item overseas? And Lucky Charms! Did you also know that gas and heartburn meds are another? Over here in the great and gaseous U.S. of A. Who knew? I am getting to do something I love, which is shop, and I'm earning an income from it! Does it get much better than this?

No comments: