Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Layout?

Okay since I'm back, I thought I'd change it up with a new layout. I like this one, but it doesn't really fit with the whole theme of "Momma said there'd be days like thise..." What I really need is a layout with cartoon pictures of kids running amock, a Mom pulling her hair out and a Dad staring blankly scratching his head. HA! Until I find one like that, I guess I'll go with this one. There were other very pretty ones, but still, none that really fit. I would LOVE to find one with a vintage retro 50's mom with some sort of funny saying. Here's a couple I have that I love: ......and my personal favorite, this was actually attached to my siggy on another website, this became my mantra after learning the ex husband/deadbeat who owes more than a few dollars in child support to me, was released early from jail, being given credit for serving time on an unrelated drug charge. But hey, who's bitter? No I! So if anyone happens upon a really cool layout, or can make me one, then please let me know. Til then, I leave you with this:

No comments: