Monday, June 9, 2008

Kiss My Grits!

So go ahead and ask me how the beginning of summer break is going? G'head. Well since you asked, it's going maaaaaavelous darling! I signed Brandon up for summer camp (just day camp) to get him out of my hair keep him active and give him some things to do that we might not otherwise get to as a family this summer. And who knows, maybe he'll make some new friends!

I am far less stressed the last couple days than I was. I tend to get myself in a frenzy going over my to-do lists in my head. Rather than just taking a deep breath and knowing it'll get done when it gets done! If I just had 2 more hands, but then I'd look awful funny wouldn't I? I'm terrible at delegating. I need to work on that, I know it would save me a few nervous breakdowns! And the house was really bugging me, from all the coming and going, it had been neglected for weeks. Oh it wasn't filthy, but it wasn't up to my standards. Can we say OCD anyone?? I have this little voice inside that chants clean, clean, clean when I'm at home. Yes I hear voices, I admit it. HA! It's the voice of Alice mainly, or at least that's who I imagine it to be. HA!

No not THAT Alice!!

THIS ONE! Well I've goofed around long enough. And just in case you may be thinking if she's sooooooooooo busy, why's she blogging, and yes I actually had someone make that remark!!, to that I say, in the words of Florence Jean Castleberry, KISS MY GRITS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again I say..YOU have a gift!! I was entertained..rofl...Love ya!*huggles*

Elizabeth said...

Hey I never said that whole " If she is sooooooo busy, why is she blogging" thing to you.

You aren't talking about me right??

LOL