Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

So I recently found out (just today) that our local TCBY has waffle cones for a buck every Wednesday. Now folks, I love icecream, especially TCBY's frozen yogurt. Somehow I am under the illusion that even covered in fudge and m&m's, it's healthier for me than plain old icecream. HA! So we are on our way to pick Brandon up at camp, and then off to dinner. Where you ask? To get ice cream you silly goose! Ice cream? What kind of mom feeds their children ice cream for dinner? gasp Well before you call authorities on me, we've done such a thing twice and it went over BIG. It's just a way for me to get out of cooking special treat for the kiddos, and I'm sure I'll throw a veggie their way before bedtime. So don't get your feathers THAT ruffled. It's hot, it's humid, and ask me if I feel like slaving over a hot stove tonight? Or hot microwave, as the case may be! HA! So for tonight, I will be the cool, fun, spontaneous Mom, not the uptight, anal retentive control freak drill sergeant perfectionist Mom. And so it shall be, ice cream for dinner! crowds going wild

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

We have had ice cream for dinner before. Happens all of the time in the summer....like if we have been out at the lake all day and I don't feel like cooking.