Sunday, June 1, 2008

I love Genius!

My son was sitting on the couch reading a book this morning. My daughter climbed up beside him, and this is how the conversation went: Hailey: "Whatca doin Bondin?" Brandon: "Reading" Hailey: "Can I see?" Brandon: "yep" Hailey: "Who is that Bondin?" Brandon: "That's a picture of Jesus" Hailey: "I love Genius, Genius is cool. I wish I could see Genius. I would give Genius a big bear hug!" I am so glad I happened to be tuned in at that moment, as I tend too often to be caught up in the busy-ness of being a Mom, rather than stopping to enjoy these little moments that make my day. It's just another reminder to stop and smell the roses once in awhile! The laundry can wait, it'll always be there, but these moments will not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww.... I love Genius too!

I can so hear here little voice when you write what she says.... cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!

I'm sooooooooo missing these kind of days with my own!

Got some news for ya IF ya ever get back on yahoo..lol

so DO IT SOON!!
Also - grad pics! YAY - its OVER!!

miss ya!!

Love this blog!
huggs!
~CLH