Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where to begin?

Okay so I joined Twitter recently and have been exposed to a whole new online community! I've found new blogs to enjoy, new friends to chat with, and a slew of blogging resources. Where to begin? I would like to step it up on a notch here and revamp my blog, but I haven't the foggiest clue how or where to begin? I want a new layout, more readers, more exposure, more more more! ha! I have found that there are "professional bloggers" out there. What? Whaaaaaaat? There is such a thing? Well sign me up! Count me in! I did find, via Problogger, a job board, so I will be looking into that tomorrow. I love to write, and I would love to do it as a career/profession. I've always wanted to write a book, in fact, several people have told me I should. Yet, I haven't. So I have decided to pursue what I want to be when I grow up....a writer! Do I think I'll be the next Best Seller? Who knows. I just want to write. Whether it goes Global or stays within the confines of my little corner of the internet, then so be it, I'm writing. Even better to get paid to do it, but hey, beggers can't be choosers. So if anyone out there has any tips, advice, direction, guidance, therapy....well let me have it; Point me in the right direction please!

No comments: