Monday, May 19, 2008

Doctors and Dentists, Oh My!

So yeah I haven't really been on much lately, I figured I would just write a few updates, in no particular order. First of all Hailey had to go to the Dr. and the Dr. freaked me out! I thought we would go in, get an antibiotic and be on our way to the pharmacy. No such luck. This particular Dr. is not one we usually see, and from what I hear, she loves to offer the worst case scenarios to parents up front. But I have to say, she successfully scared me last Friday. She wanted lab tests, other tests, and an ultrasound done, depending on what the results say from her urine sample. I was supposed to receive a call today but of course they love to keep you in suspense, that's what they get the big bucks for right? So I called in and the lady I spoke with didn't seem to have any information but is going to talk to our regular Dr. (yay!) and I am supposed to call back in 30 minutes. I am thinking positive thoughts that all is well and that our regular Dr. will have good news when I make the next call! Next is that I have a dentist appointment today. It wasn't supposed to be until June 4th but they called because they had a cancellation. Lucky me. Yay. I really dislike going to the dentist but it is a necessary evil I suppose. I am reminded of this dose of humor from Bill Cosby about dental visits: I will have more to post soon, I've written several blogs but my ADD kicked in before I had the chance to finish them, so you'll be bombarded with some serious entertainment soon!

No comments: