Friday, April 25, 2008

Brief Intro

So where to start? I guess I'm now a "blogger?" I have a myspace that I keep the occasional blog on, but I do love to write so in an effort to give my soul a little cup of joy, here goes. I am Liz, mommy of 2, 3 if you count my husband (I think you'd agree, husbands count). Brandon is my oldest, he is 12 going on 2, and Hailey is 3 going on 16. They are the joys of my life, oh and let me not forget James, the fatherchild. I live a pretty middle America life, just bought a house in October (yay!), which we are now rennovating (boo!). I realize all of my good fortune and all of my blessings, so at any time in future blogs where I might complain, it is all in good fun and/or to let off a little steam. Please no hate mail. haha However brief my introduction, I will expand on this later. For now, I have ants to kill. We seem to have an invasion of carpenter ants, and they seem to be dead set on driving especially me batty. I will elaborate on this matter later as well, off I go wielding a spray bottle of dawn dishsoap and water (eco friendly AND it works!).

No comments: